Friday, December 7, 2012

A Humiliating Day

The classroom I was in yesterday was strange.  Half completely wild and the other half attentive, quiet, eager to participate and learn.  You could tell they were totally annoyed by the 15 wild ones!

Did you see what happened to that Sub today?!?! 
At the end of the day we had an assembly.  It took 10 minutes for them to get quiet enough to even think about leaving the room.  We were quite late for the assembly.  Two boys decided to start fighting in the hall.  While I stopped them the rest of the class went running and screaming into the middle of the assembly.  I took the other boys to the office and then I had to walk into the assembly and up to the front to sit with my class.  Yeah, that happened.  I stayed in the classroom about 20 minutes late and tried to sneak out of the school, but a meeting was just getting out so everyone had a good laugh at my expense, in front of me.  I don't think I'll be taking many more assignments at that school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment