Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Okay, this one is a little gross.....

In a fourth grade classroom some kids were having some interesting conversations as they were working on finishing a project just before Christmas.  I walked by one of the groups and they asked for my expertise.

Student:  "Ms. D, if you hold in your fart, does it come out as a burp?" 
Me:       "I don't think that's how it works."
Student:    "I think so!  And if it's true, does the burp have poop particles in it?"
Me:        (Trying really hard not to completely crack up because they were super serious.)  "Guys I don't think there are poop particles in your burps."
Student:    "Are you sure because sometimes my burps taste like poop."


What Did They Say!?
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I was a little nervous about reading this story based on the title of your post but I'm so glad I did because its hysterical! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete