Monday, February 16, 2015

Substitute Teacher Tip - Wear Layers


Always dress in layers, because you never know!


You just never know what it's going to be like in a building.  Even one you have been in before.  I went to one building that is always so hot in the winter that you have to open all of the windows in the classrooms, if you can. I dress accordingly, and have even brought a fan with me in December!  However, I was in this building the other day and apparently the one classroom I was teaching in did not have the heat problem.  I didn't bring a sweater, and was wearing a short sleeve dress, and I was freezing all day long.  It's taught me to always dress in layers, even if you know the situarion.  I usually keep an extra set of clothes in the car, just in case, and that can come in handy too.  If I remember it's there!

No comments:

Post a Comment