Not enough work?
Think about alternative sources for subbing jobs.....
- Private Schools
- You may not need to follow a certain religious principle to be a sub at a teligious school.
- Charter Schools
- Many of these schools do not use district substitute sources. Contact them personally.
- Subbing for Instructional Assistant, Afterschool Programs, Library and more. These jobs don't pay as much but they are good fill in.
- Preschools and Daycares are always in the market for substitutes. Again, the pay will be less than districts, but a good way to cover the bills.
- Children's Museums
- Science and Play Museums often need extra help when they have big events or particularly busy times.
- Make yourself more Marketable