Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Looking For Teaching Jobs

I have been looking for a job.  Like last summer, I am applying like a mad woman, and pretty much hoping for the best!

I have been searching all over the internet to find the best information I can about improving my resume, interview questions, writing and good cover letter and anything else I can think of that might help.

Warning, many of these sites want to sell you something, but you can still glean some great info from them without paying for their services.

http://resumes-for-teachers.com/blog/?side

Finding a Teaching Job: Advice for New Teachers (Grades K-12) - TeacherVision.com

Teacher Resume Tips | Monster

Advice for NQTs looking for their first job - TES New Teachers

Education World: NEW TEACHERS

How to Find Your Dream Teaching Job | Edutopia

Keep in mind that some of these articles were written before this crazy financial crisis put so many teachers out of work.  But there are still lots of great ideas and a wealth of helpful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment